Matthew 26:57-75 is a powerful passage to equip the saints to share the good news (aka evangelism). After addressing how we should not put Jesus on trial with the unbeliever as a judge of the evidence, we see that we (like Peter) are the ones on trial. Of course, our trial is not even close to the amount of pressure Jesus was under. May we not deny Him but share about our relationship with Him to any and everyone.
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018
- A Passover Supper to Remember March 29, 2018