This book is designed to teach you the shorter catechism at the pace of a question per week. It is helpful for adults and children. The idea is that you would sit down with your family each day from Monday to Saturday to read the question and answer, try to repeat the answer, and then read a brief devotion. This practice is invaluable.
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
- Centered Around the Holy God (Numbers 1:47-2:34) June 10, 2018
- To Be Counted in the Wilderness June 3, 2018
- Christianity’s Most Practical Teaching is the Trinity (Matt 28:18-20, 1 Cor 12:3-6) May 27, 2018
- Post-Pentecost: What Shall We Do Now? May 20, 2018