This book is designed to teach you the shorter catechism at the pace of a question per week. It is helpful for adults and children. The idea is that you would sit down with your family each day from Monday to Saturday to read the question and answer, try to repeat the answer, and then read a brief devotion. This practice is invaluable.
- Post-Pentecost: What Shall We Do Now? May 20, 2018
- Who Is My Mother? (Matt 10:34-39, 12:46-50, 1 Tim 5:1f) May 13, 2018
- Why Do You Stand Looking into Heaven? (2 Kings 2, Acts 1:1-11) May 6, 2018
- The Gospel of Joseph (Genesis 37-50) April 29, 2018
- Truly Open-Minded April 22, 2018