Proverbs 3:1-12 shows the wisdom teacher is like a father to his students who wants his household to remember his teaching. I too want you to remember what I have taught this past year. Unlike those year in review segments you might see on the news, the highlights are the good news of great joy that is the gospel of Jesus Christ. And so in this message we will review the year in reverse order, beginning with the Christmas presents themed messages of Dec 23-25, then the Advent messages on the other baby at the beginning of Luke, then the first two essays in First Corinthians, and a brief overview of the messages on Isaiah. Do not forget these things.
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
- Centered Around the Holy God (Numbers 1:47-2:34) June 10, 2018
- To Be Counted in the Wilderness June 3, 2018
- Christianity’s Most Practical Teaching is the Trinity (Matt 28:18-20, 1 Cor 12:3-6) May 27, 2018
- Post-Pentecost: What Shall We Do Now? May 20, 2018