Psalm 84 is a passionate psalm about being in the dwelling place of God. We are in an even greater place of privilege than the sons of Korah mentioned in the heading as we are all priests and we together are the tabernacle or temple of God. So we should be even more excited about worship on Sunday. This is part of my farewell series here in Phelps and Stopover. Unfortunately, I left behind my digital recorder at Peter Creek so I only have one sermon recorded for today. May God give you grace in worship. Amen.
- Post-Pentecost: What Shall We Do Now? May 20, 2018
- Who Is My Mother? (Matt 10:34-39, 12:46-50, 1 Tim 5:1f) May 13, 2018
- Why Do You Stand Looking into Heaven? (2 Kings 2, Acts 1:1-11) May 6, 2018
- The Gospel of Joseph (Genesis 37-50) April 29, 2018
- Truly Open-Minded April 22, 2018