Psalm 84 is a passionate psalm about being in the dwelling place of God. We are in an even greater place of privilege than the sons of Korah mentioned in the heading as we are all priests and we together are the tabernacle or temple of God. So we should be even more excited about worship on Sunday. This is part of my farewell series here in Phelps and Stopover. Unfortunately, I left behind my digital recorder at Peter Creek so I only have one sermon recorded for today. May God give you grace in worship. Amen.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed