Psalm 84 is a passionate psalm about being in the dwelling place of God. We are in an even greater place of privilege than the sons of Korah mentioned in the heading as we are all priests and we together are the tabernacle or temple of God. So we should be even more excited about worship on Sunday. This is part of my farewell series here in Phelps and Stopover. Unfortunately, I left behind my digital recorder at Peter Creek so I only have one sermon recorded for today. May God give you grace in worship. Amen.
- Stopping the Plague (Numbers 16:41-17:11) October 21, 2018
- The Southside Rebellion (Numbers 16:1-40) October 14, 2018
- Gathering Sticks: The Law Brings Wrath (Numbers 15) October 7, 2018
- The Faithful Minority Report (Numbers 13-14) September 30, 2018
- Grumbling out of Envy (Numbers 12) September 23, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed