Matthew 26:57-75 is a powerful passage to equip the saints to share the good news (aka evangelism). After addressing how we should not put Jesus on trial with the unbeliever as a judge of the evidence, we see that we (like Peter) are the ones on trial. Of course, our trial is not even close to the amount of pressure Jesus was under. May we not deny Him but share about our relationship with Him to any and everyone.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed