Ephesians 6:10-24 tells us to put on the whole armor of God. Some of us may be parts of the leg, arm, etc. but we have the put on the armor together as one body of Christ. We are not just trying the armor on, like trying on snow boots or a Santa suit, to see how comfortable they feel but we are putting them on to stand against the schemes of the devil and to be able to stand when Jesus returns. Having this whole armor available, the power of prayer, and the encouragement of one another should motivate us to stand firm in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Do You Know Where Your Children Are? (Luke 2:41-52) January 13, 2019
- What Makes Wise Men & Women Wise? (Matthew 2:1-12) January 6, 2019
- The Gospel Announced by Angels December 30, 2018
- The Fourth Oracle: A Star from Jacob (Numbers 24:14-25) December 23, 2018
- The Third Expensive Oracle (Numbers 23:27-24:13) December 16, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed