Isaiah 7:10-17 and Luke 2:1-7 are the inspiration for these thoughts entitled “Do Not Disturb.” In the former, Ahaz wickedly says that God has a Do Not Disturb policy. In the latter, we see that the Bethlehem Inn had no vacancy. This is part of a larger pattern of Christ’s rejection by His people. People often declare to God “Do Not Disturb” there is “No Vacancy” through attempts to obstruct His plans, a failure to seek Him, and a failure to repent and lead others to repent. May God disturb us.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed