Exodus 3:11-22 begins with the ominous word, “But.” Moses has just seen a sign that is prophetic of all the great miracles of Exodus and even prophetic of the person and work of Jesus Christ. There was no mistaking that Moses would lead Israel out of their slavery in Egypt victorious! This sign was designed to build Moses faith in the God who would do it. Yet Moses responds with, “But.” We might as well call him, “Doubting Moses.” This story from so long ago is so very helpful for today as you will discover when you listen.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed