Exodus 3:11-22 begins with the ominous word, “But.” Moses has just seen a sign that is prophetic of all the great miracles of Exodus and even prophetic of the person and work of Jesus Christ. There was no mistaking that Moses would lead Israel out of their slavery in Egypt victorious! This sign was designed to build Moses faith in the God who would do it. Yet Moses responds with, “But.” We might as well call him, “Doubting Moses.” This story from so long ago is so very helpful for today as you will discover when you listen.
- Grumbling out of Envy (Numbers 12) September 23, 2018
- Grumbling & Gratitude (Numbers 11) September 16, 2018
- Starting Well, Continuing Well (Numbers 10:11-36) September 9, 2018
- Setting Out on a Wilderness Journey (Numbers 9:15-10:10) September 2, 2018
- The Passover Make-up Worship Class (Numbers 9:1-14) August 26, 2018