Exodus 3:11-22 begins with the ominous word, “But.” Moses has just seen a sign that is prophetic of all the great miracles of Exodus and even prophetic of the person and work of Jesus Christ. There was no mistaking that Moses would lead Israel out of their slavery in Egypt victorious! This sign was designed to build Moses faith in the God who would do it. Yet Moses responds with, “But.” We might as well call him, “Doubting Moses.” This story from so long ago is so very helpful for today as you will discover when you listen.
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
- Aren’t They Awful? (Romans 1:18-32) January 27, 2019