Joshua 1:1-9 is the inspiration for this topical message on evangelism and men. The purpose of the message is not to discourage evangelism of anyone but to definitely encourage men to share the good news with other men. It will require facing fears and replacing them with faith — with trust in the one who has promised, “I am with you always,” “I will not leave you or forsake you,” “For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” The task we are being called to do is Spiritual warfare. It is to ask for unconditional surrender to God and to make sure that each one receives a draft notice into a particular unit of the Lord’s army.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed