1 Cor 12:1-30 concerns Spiritual gifts. Not everyone is an apostle or a prophet or a teacher or a healer, etc. Each of the lists of Spiritual gifts in the passage are different because they are not exhaustive — there are many more. In fact, most of those listed do not continue today just as there are not apostles today because they were necessary for laying the foundation of the church. But if you look at these lists and realize your Spiritual gift is not listed there, you might think that you are not as Spiritual as someone else. People have a tendency either to think that they are unimportant or that they are self-important. But this passage shows that neither are true. If you are feeling worthless even though you are a Christian, you need to explore this passage!
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed