Luke 1:67-80 is the prophesy of Zechariah, the father of John the Baptist. And speaking of Jesus Christ, Zechariah says that he will “give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death.” Many feel like they are sitting in the shadow of death as we have seen the news in the last few days. It is a dark place to be — like being in a cavern when the lights go out or out next to a remote lake when the moon is not shining. But Jesus came to bring light into the darkness so that we can see the way. Can you see well enough to find Christ this Christmas? Are you reflecting that light so that others can see the way?
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
- Aren’t They Awful? (Romans 1:18-32) January 27, 2019
- Do You Know Where Your Children Are? (Luke 2:41-52) January 13, 2019