Titus 3 is written to Christians and shows Christians why good works are worth it. They are not worth it for what we will get can out of them. We cannot save ourselves by doing good works. In fact, for an unbeliever to do good works might even be detrimental because they then may fail to see their need for Jesus’ righteousness. But for those who believe good works are worth it because there is nothing in it for us. They allow us to give thanks to God for His mercy by showing mercy to others. And they are worth it because there is something in it for others — because they benefit others, they profit others.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed