Ephesians 4:1-16 highlights the metaphor of a body growing up to describe the church. The church is a called people who have received a gift. The church is the saints who do the work of ministry. The church builds up one another. This message spells out the role of the equipping pastor (teaching shepherd) and how that relates to the roles of the other parts of the body of Christ in building one another up. Josiah was a visual aid for this message.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed