Psalm 100 is a psalm for giving thanks for the faithfulness of God to generation after generation. In this farewell series we have been looking at the psalms fitting the themes found in Scripture’s farewell addresses. At the end of this pastoral relationship it is fitting that we give thanks for God’s faithfulness to this church.
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
RevMarple Twitter Feed