Ephesians 5:1-14 is training for the Christian’s conscience in how to talk again. When we are born again, we have to learn how to walk and talk again. We have to learn how to speak the gospel — how to speak words of grace. The world tries to train our conscience through words that tear people down and through dirty jokes. This is a second installment of the school of Christ. The two main lessons being that words of thanks to God should replace trash talk and words that expose works of darkness should replace words excusing or approving of bad behavior.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed