Ephesians 5:1-14 is training for the Christian’s conscience in how to talk again. When we are born again, we have to learn how to walk and talk again. We have to learn how to speak the gospel — how to speak words of grace. The world tries to train our conscience through words that tear people down and through dirty jokes. This is a second installment of the school of Christ. The two main lessons being that words of thanks to God should replace trash talk and words that expose works of darkness should replace words excusing or approving of bad behavior.
- Do You Know Where Your Children Are? (Luke 2:41-52) January 13, 2019
- What Makes Wise Men & Women Wise? (Matthew 2:1-12) January 6, 2019
- The Gospel Announced by Angels December 30, 2018
- The Fourth Oracle: A Star from Jacob (Numbers 24:14-25) December 23, 2018
- The Third Expensive Oracle (Numbers 23:27-24:13) December 16, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed