This is an advent sermon on Matthew 25:31-46 called “The Live Nativity Resumes” since we find sheep and goats and shepherds at the nativity of Christ and we find Christ is the shepherd separating the sheep and goats when He returns. He can tell the sheep and goats apart easily because the sheep are active in ministry to fellow Christians and the goats fail to serve other Christians. In a sense you “earn” eternal life because it is a reward for doing what God prepared beforehand for you to walk in.
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
- Aren’t They Awful? (Romans 1:18-32) January 27, 2019
RevMarple Twitter Feed