This is an advent sermon on Matthew 25:31-46 called “The Live Nativity Resumes” since we find sheep and goats and shepherds at the nativity of Christ and we find Christ is the shepherd separating the sheep and goats when He returns. He can tell the sheep and goats apart easily because the sheep are active in ministry to fellow Christians and the goats fail to serve other Christians. In a sense you “earn” eternal life because it is a reward for doing what God prepared beforehand for you to walk in.
- The Southside Rebellion (Numbers 16:1-40) October 14, 2018
- Gathering Sticks: The Law Brings Wrath (Numbers 15) October 7, 2018
- The Faithful Minority Report (Numbers 13-14) September 30, 2018
- Grumbling out of Envy (Numbers 12) September 23, 2018
- Grumbling & Gratitude (Numbers 11) September 16, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed