Matthew 28:18-20 and 1 Corinthians 12:3-6 form part of the background for this topical message on the doctrine of the Trinity. Simply put, we worship God who is one and three. He is the original unity and diversity. He has revealed to us His name. This is not some generic god, He is personal and we have a relationship with Him. God is not a math problem to be solved, He is the living God. We should begin with God as Triune as our presupposition for everything — our starting point for everything — our example to imitate. It is the most relevant and practical of all doctrines — it is the summary of Christian belief.
- Stopping the Plague (Numbers 16:41-17:11) October 21, 2018
- The Southside Rebellion (Numbers 16:1-40) October 14, 2018
- Gathering Sticks: The Law Brings Wrath (Numbers 15) October 7, 2018
- The Faithful Minority Report (Numbers 13-14) September 30, 2018
- Grumbling out of Envy (Numbers 12) September 23, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed