Daniel 9 includes his prayer of confession for himself and for all Israel. This is a model prayer, which is why we have been using some of its lines for our prayer of confession each Sunday, but it is also by a representative of righteous Israel — Daniel. This chapter is also full of symbolism with regard to the numbers 7 and 10 and their multiples. As is common with Daniel, the interpretation might leave you with more questions than answers. But when you hear what it all means, may you give thanks for the forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ!
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
- Centered Around the Holy God (Numbers 1:47-2:34) June 10, 2018
- To Be Counted in the Wilderness June 3, 2018
- Christianity’s Most Practical Teaching is the Trinity (Matt 28:18-20, 1 Cor 12:3-6) May 27, 2018
- Post-Pentecost: What Shall We Do Now? May 20, 2018