The account of the unborn children in Luke 1:26-45 was the starting point for this reflection on the coming of the Christ, the Son of God, who became man at His conception in the virgin Mary. The application of this truth is anything that promotes life and life everlasting.
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
- Centered Around the Holy God (Numbers 1:47-2:34) June 10, 2018
- To Be Counted in the Wilderness June 3, 2018
- Christianity’s Most Practical Teaching is the Trinity (Matt 28:18-20, 1 Cor 12:3-6) May 27, 2018
- Post-Pentecost: What Shall We Do Now? May 20, 2018