Hebrews 12:3-13 and Ephesians 6:1-4 form the background for this topical message for Father’s day about how real men act like men in Christ. This could be reworded to real men in Christ act like men to show a different angle on the point. The sermon looks at the different results from real men in Christ acting like men and men who fail to lead their household to follow Jesus. The rebellion of Korah, Dathan and Abiram in Numbers 16 is the example used for the latter.
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
- Aren’t They Awful? (Romans 1:18-32) January 27, 2019