Hebrews 12:3-13 and Ephesians 6:1-4 form the background for this topical message for Father’s day about how real men act like men in Christ. This could be reworded to real men in Christ act like men to show a different angle on the point. The sermon looks at the different results from real men in Christ acting like men and men who fail to lead their household to follow Jesus. The rebellion of Korah, Dathan and Abiram in Numbers 16 is the example used for the latter.
- Grumbling out of Envy (Numbers 12) September 23, 2018
- Grumbling & Gratitude (Numbers 11) September 16, 2018
- Starting Well, Continuing Well (Numbers 10:11-36) September 9, 2018
- Setting Out on a Wilderness Journey (Numbers 9:15-10:10) September 2, 2018
- The Passover Make-up Worship Class (Numbers 9:1-14) August 26, 2018