Hebrews 12:3-13 and Ephesians 6:1-4 form the background for this topical message for Father’s day about how real men act like men in Christ. This could be reworded to real men in Christ act like men to show a different angle on the point. The sermon looks at the different results from real men in Christ acting like men and men who fail to lead their household to follow Jesus. The rebellion of Korah, Dathan and Abiram in Numbers 16 is the example used for the latter.
- Post-Pentecost: What Shall We Do Now? May 20, 2018
- Who Is My Mother? (Matt 10:34-39, 12:46-50, 1 Tim 5:1f) May 13, 2018
- Why Do You Stand Looking into Heaven? (2 Kings 2, Acts 1:1-11) May 6, 2018
- The Gospel of Joseph (Genesis 37-50) April 29, 2018
- Truly Open-Minded April 22, 2018