James 2 (also read Matthew 5:7 and 5:17-20) is fairly difficult to apply in a Presbyterian church. After all, most Presbyterians assume that the seats in the back pew are the seats of honor. In any case, this message encourages sharing the gospel with the poor in word and deed as signs of genuine faith. The two major themes are partiality and works.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed