Matthew 28:1-15 shows us the tomb was empty and that the women saw Jesus. While everyone agrees that the tomb was empty on the first day of the week, the disagreement is over the reason it was empty. The sermon confronts you with the authority of the risen and reigning Lord Jesus. Sinners will interpret these things through sin-stained glasses, believers will respond to the statement “He is Risen” with “Risen indeed.” May God give you grace to interpret these things as He does.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed