Psalm 67 calls upon God to bless Israel so that the nations will praise God in thanksgiving for their salvation, fear God in faith, and be saved (three ways of saying the same thing). I pronounce God’s blessing at the end of every time of worship and now I am doing so at the end of my ministry here in Stopover not only because I want the best for this church (as I do) but also because I want to see people be saved.
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
RevMarple Twitter Feed