Matthew 25:31-46 shows us the living nativity will resume when Christ returns. This time we will be separated like sheep from goats and the sheep will sit on the right hand (the place of honor) and the goats on the left. Sheep and goats in Palestine can sometimes look like twins, but Jesus will be able to tell the difference. Ultimately, the difference is that the sheep will take care of their fellow Christian brothers and sisters in need from the heart that sees and has compassion and the goats will not do this. How you treat your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, especially the least among them (i.e. children and the infirm and others in need), is how you treated Christ. And how you treat Christ reveals your heart.
- A Lampstand of Life (Numbers 8:1-4) August 12, 2018
- The Gospel & Giving Generously (Numbers 7) August 5, 2018
- True Blessing (Numbers 6:22-27) July 29, 2018
- The Nazirite Vow: Holiness & Israel (Numbers 6:1-21) July 22, 2018
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018