Ephesians 5:15-6:9 is a third installment of lessons in the school of Christ. We see what the Spirit-filled household looks (or better yet, sounds) like. In one, the people are (1) addressing one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with all their heart, (2) giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and (3) submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ. Thus we get to hear what submitting to one another in our music sounds like and how we should give thanks for one another rather than complain about our preferences not being met.
- Grumbling & Gratitude (Numbers 11) September 16, 2018
- Starting Well, Continuing Well (Numbers 10:11-36) September 9, 2018
- Setting Out on a Wilderness Journey (Numbers 9:15-10:10) September 2, 2018
- The Passover Make-up Worship Class (Numbers 9:1-14) August 26, 2018
- Substitute Teachers (Numbers 8:5-26) August 19, 2018