Ephesians 1:15-23, like Joshua 5:13-15, shows us the way things really are. This sermon attempts to help you see God’s interpretation of you and your world, which is one reason for Sunday worship. We see here reasons for offering a prayer of thanksgiving and thus for praying that you would have a Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of God are so that you would know God’s riches, power, and hope. You are not worthless, you are God’s rich inheritance. You are not powerless, Jesus is Lord. You are not hopeless, you have a certain hope for your inheritance of the new heavens and earth.
- Do You Know Where Your Children Are? (Luke 2:41-52) January 13, 2019
- What Makes Wise Men & Women Wise? (Matthew 2:1-12) January 6, 2019
- The Gospel Announced by Angels December 30, 2018
- The Fourth Oracle: A Star from Jacob (Numbers 24:14-25) December 23, 2018
- The Third Expensive Oracle (Numbers 23:27-24:13) December 16, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed