Luke 2:22-38 is the story of two wise ‘waiters.’ While we are waiting for Christmas presents or Christmas dinner, they were waiting for the coming of the Christ. In fact, Simeon’s whole life revolved around waiting for the coming of Christ. Christ is coming again! Does your life revolve around waiting for Him?
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
- Aren’t They Awful? (Romans 1:18-32) January 27, 2019