Daniel 10:1-11:1 allows us to see some of the fighting behind the scenes. The decisive battle in the war began with the death of Jesus Christ on the cross and ended with the destruction of Jerusalem in A.D. 70. Nevertheless, we Christians are prone to battle fatigue — to exhaustion and weariness — because the end has been near for so long. Still God gives us strength when we have none left. And we can advance the fight on every front.
- Forgive Us Our Transgressions & Unfaithfulness (Numbers 5:5-31) July 15, 2018
- An Unclean People (Numbers 5:1-4) July 8, 2018
- Out of Touch (Numbers 4) July 1, 2018
- The Gospel of Aaron & Moses (Numbers 3) June 24, 2018
- Real Men Act Like Men in Christ (1 Cor 16:13, Eph 6:1-4, Heb 12:3-13) June 17, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed