The birth of Jesus was good news for Israel and thus good news of great joy for all nations. This is a brief message to tie together the readings for today’s service of readings and carols. Those readings are Genesis 3:8-15, Genesis 22:15-18, Isaiah 9:2, 6-7, Micah 5:2-5, Luke 1:26-35, 38, Luke 2:1-7, Luke 2:8-16, and after the message to these is added Matthew 2:1-11.
- Truly Open-Minded April 22, 2018
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018