2 Peter 1:1-14 is the text for this sermon about assurance. The premise being that you can have assurance of your salvation if you work at it. You may have genuine faith without knowing this assurance. But if you are all the more diligent to make your calling and election sure then you will get assurance in the process. It is precisely because you have been chosen by God that you are to be diligent to make your calling and election sure just as it is precisely because God works in you who have been saved to enable you to will and to work for His good pleasure that believers must work out their own salvation with fear and trembling (cf. Philippians 2:12-13). Let us begin running in the steps God has prepared for us and He will keep us from falling.
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018
- A Passover Supper to Remember March 29, 2018