Daniel 7 shows us visions of four beasts — one like a lion, one like a bear, one like a leopard, and the fourth is a hideous monster. But the thought that any of these beasts could stop the plan of God is laughable. Thus my apologies for the title — apparently I watched the Wizard of Oz one too many times. But there is an intense fascination today with apocalyptic themes in movies. They each tell of a tale of something like the end of the world as we know it. Nebuchadnezzar was not the last king to want to try to stop history from moving forward. Find out where we fit into the scheme of this dream by listening to this message, and you may be terrified but also comforted.
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018
- A Passover Supper to Remember March 29, 2018