Daniel 9 includes his prayer of confession for himself and for all Israel. This is a model prayer, which is why we have been using some of its lines for our prayer of confession each Sunday, but it is also by a representative of righteous Israel — Daniel. This chapter is also full of symbolism with regard to the numbers 7 and 10 and their multiples. As is common with Daniel, the interpretation might leave you with more questions than answers. But when you hear what it all means, may you give thanks for the forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ!
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018
- A Passover Supper to Remember March 29, 2018