James 2 (also read Matthew 5:7 and 5:17-20) is fairly difficult to apply in a Presbyterian church. After all, most Presbyterians assume that the seats in the back pew are the seats of honor. In any case, this message encourages sharing the gospel with the poor in word and deed as signs of genuine faith. The two major themes are partiality and works.
- The Verdict: Not Guilty (Luke 23:1-25) March 18, 2018
- Sunshine Laws & the Testimony of Christ (Luke 22:66-71) March 11, 2018
- Kingdom Politics (Luke 20:20-26) March 4, 2018
- Surely Not!?!!?! (Luke 20:9-19) February 25, 2018
- A Fish Story & The Cross (Jonah 3, Luke 11:29-32) February 18, 2018