Matthew 28:1-15 shows us the tomb was empty and that the women saw Jesus. While everyone agrees that the tomb was empty on the first day of the week, the disagreement is over the reason it was empty. The sermon confronts you with the authority of the risen and reigning Lord Jesus. Sinners will interpret these things through sin-stained glasses, believers will respond to the statement “He is Risen” with “Risen indeed.” May God give you grace to interpret these things as He does.
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018
- A Passover Supper to Remember March 29, 2018