Matthew 25:31-46 shows us the living nativity will resume when Christ returns. This time we will be separated like sheep from goats and the sheep will sit on the right hand (the place of honor) and the goats on the left. Sheep and goats in Palestine can sometimes look like twins, but Jesus will be able to tell the difference. Ultimately, the difference is that the sheep will take care of their fellow Christian brothers and sisters in need from the heart that sees and has compassion and the goats will not do this. How you treat your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, especially the least among them (i.e. children and the infirm and others in need), is how you treated Christ. And how you treat Christ reveals your heart.
- Receive & Believe (John 4:43-54) October 22, 2017
- We Have Found the Messiah (Gen 28:10-22, John 1:35-51, Rev 19:11-16) October 15, 2017
- The Worst Wine (John 2:1-12, Revelation 19:9, 15) October 8, 2017
- The Life of the Party (John 2:1-11) October 1, 2017
- The Joy of the Father (Luke 15:11-32) September 24, 2017