Ephesians 4:17-32 offers us an introduction to the school of Christ. Some of the lessons for Christians include that honest labor leading to sharing replaces stealing, speaking the truth in love to build one another up replaces speaking the lie to tear one another down, and forgiveness and kindness replace anger. This is training for our conscience. The world would rather train our consciences to be desensitized to sin. But in the church we want to continue to learn these lessons with one another in practice. We do not master them in this life but as we learn them we grow in our maturity.
- Truly Open-Minded April 22, 2018
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018