Ephesians 5:15-6:9 is a third installment of lessons in the school of Christ. We see what the Spirit-filled household looks (or better yet, sounds) like. In one, the people are (1) addressing one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with all their heart, (2) giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and (3) submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ. Thus we get to hear what submitting to one another in our music sounds like and how we should give thanks for one another rather than complain about our preferences not being met.
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018
- A Passover Supper to Remember March 29, 2018