Luke 2:22-38 is the story of two wise ‘waiters.’ While we are waiting for Christmas presents or Christmas dinner, they were waiting for the coming of the Christ. In fact, Simeon’s whole life revolved around waiting for the coming of Christ. Christ is coming again! Does your life revolve around waiting for Him?
- Truly Open-Minded April 22, 2018
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018