Daniel 10:1-11:1 allows us to see some of the fighting behind the scenes. The decisive battle in the war began with the death of Jesus Christ on the cross and ended with the destruction of Jerusalem in A.D. 70. Nevertheless, we Christians are prone to battle fatigue — to exhaustion and weariness — because the end has been near for so long. Still God gives us strength when we have none left. And we can advance the fight on every front.
- Truly Open-Minded April 22, 2018
- For Everything There Is a Season (Ecclesiastes 3) April 15, 2018
- Webinar to Equip Your Church to Start a Life Team April 13, 2018
- The Road of Doubt & Disillusionment (Luke 24:13-35) April 8, 2018
- Helping Others Find the Kingdom of God (Luke 23:50-24:12) April 1, 2018