For many people getting the right gift for the right person determines whether their Christmas was a successful one or not. But the ultimate success or failure of this Christmas depends ONLY on what you have done with the gift described in John 3:16. It is the perfect gift — it shows God’s love for us, it is unique and expensive, it is something that you desperately need, it is available in ample supply and is one size fits all, it is something that will last. It is “The Gift” and all other gifts will be cheap imitations no matter how hard one tries. What are you going to do with this gift?
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020
- Be Prepared (Matthew 25:1-13) November 8, 2020
- Worst Week Ever (Matthew 4:23-5:12) November 1, 2020
- What Do You Think of the Messiah? (Matthew 22:34-46) October 25, 2020