Genesis 8:1-3 tells us that God remembered Noah. We looked at this passage in this brief sermonette rather than Ezekiel talking about showers of blessing because of the flooding yesterday. This message shares the gospel in light of these current events. You can see an image of the flood chiasm at http://revmarple.com/teaching/uploaded_images/gen-6.9-9.29-image-734053.bmp.
- Post-Pentecost: What Shall We Do Now? May 20, 2018
- Who Is My Mother? (Matt 10:34-39, 12:46-50, 1 Tim 5:1f) May 13, 2018
- Why Do You Stand Looking into Heaven? (2 Kings 2, Acts 1:1-11) May 6, 2018
- The Gospel of Joseph (Genesis 37-50) April 29, 2018
- Truly Open-Minded April 22, 2018