Genesis 8:1-3 tells us that God remembered Noah. We looked at this passage in this brief sermonette rather than Ezekiel talking about showers of blessing because of the flooding yesterday. This message shares the gospel in light of these current events. You can see an image of the flood chiasm at http://revmarple.com/teaching/uploaded_images/gen-6.9-9.29-image-734053.bmp.
- Stopping the Plague (Numbers 16:41-17:11) October 21, 2018
- The Southside Rebellion (Numbers 16:1-40) October 14, 2018
- Gathering Sticks: The Law Brings Wrath (Numbers 15) October 7, 2018
- The Faithful Minority Report (Numbers 13-14) September 30, 2018
- Grumbling out of Envy (Numbers 12) September 23, 2018
RevMarple Twitter Feed