It has been called the greatest theological dogmatics of the 20th Century. Finally translated into English, Bavinck’s Dogmatics lives up to the hype. The reason I enjoy reading Bavinck is that he always points out something I had never thought of before. For popular audiences, you might want to read instead Our Reasonable Faith, trans. Henry Zylstra (Eerdmans Pub. Co., 1956) as it is a synopsis of the whole written for all.
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019