Daniel 4 shows us that to be proud is to be morally insane just as Nebuchadnezzar was driven mentally insane. His pride is pretty obvious reading the passage, but we are just as prone to be proud. Pride is when it is about me. And pride is pure crazy as this story shows.
- The Living Water and the Holy Spirit November 10, 2019
- Blood and Water November 3, 2019
- Genesis 1 & the PCA: A Reply to Bill Peacock November 1, 2019
- Now the Glory-Temple Finds Us October 28, 2019
- The Shaking of the Anglican Establishment in Colonial Virginia October 18, 2019