Ephesians 6:10-24 tells us to put on the whole armor of God. Some of us may be parts of the leg, arm, etc. but we have the put on the armor together as one body of Christ. We are not just trying the armor on, like trying on snow boots or a Santa suit, to see how comfortable they feel but we are putting them on to stand against the schemes of the devil and to be able to stand when Jesus returns. Having this whole armor available, the power of prayer, and the encouragement of one another should motivate us to stand firm in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
RevMarple Twitter Feed