Ephesians 6:10-24 tells us to put on the whole armor of God. Some of us may be parts of the leg, arm, etc. but we have the put on the armor together as one body of Christ. We are not just trying the armor on, like trying on snow boots or a Santa suit, to see how comfortable they feel but we are putting them on to stand against the schemes of the devil and to be able to stand when Jesus returns. Having this whole armor available, the power of prayer, and the encouragement of one another should motivate us to stand firm in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The Seventh Word: “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit” (Luke 23:46) April 2, 2021
- A Fish Story (Jonah 3, Luke 11:29-32) February 21, 2021
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020