Matt 25:14-30 says some important things for us to consider as we think about our birthday presents for Jesus or our Christmas gifts for God. Here is the yearly update on the Christmas Price Index, the cost of the 12 days of Christmas, and some reflections on the gift of salvation God has given to us and what we can give the one who already owns everything. The parable is about our use of money (the talent was a unit of currency) but we can also apply it to the idea of hard work and Sabbath keeping because the wicked servant was slothful and thought that the master was a hard man.
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020