Isaiah 7:10-17 and Luke 2:1-7 are the inspiration for these thoughts entitled “Do Not Disturb.” In the former, Ahaz wickedly says that God has a Do Not Disturb policy. In the latter, we see that the Bethlehem Inn had no vacancy. This is part of a larger pattern of Christ’s rejection by His people. People often declare to God “Do Not Disturb” there is “No Vacancy” through attempts to obstruct His plans, a failure to seek Him, and a failure to repent and lead others to repent. May God disturb us.
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
RevMarple Twitter Feed