Ruth 2 introduces Boaz who makes Ruth feel lucky. She was lucky to come to his part of the field because he did not make excuses to turn a blind eye but saw her and had compassion upon her. She was lucky to come to his part of the field because he not only satisfied the letter of the law, narrowly interpreted, but went far above and beyond that. Actually there is no such thing as luck, it was the providence of God that brought her to the worshiping congregation where she could feel lucky, whereas in another field she might have been assaulted.
- What Do You Think of the Messiah? (Matthew 22:34-46) October 25, 2020
- Testing Jesus (Matthew 22:15-22) October 18, 2020
- Dressed for the Occasion (Matthew 22:1-14) October 11, 2020
- Death & Rent (Matthew 21:33-46) October 4, 2020
- The Sign of the Burning Bush (Exodus 3:1-10) August 30, 2020