You knew when you saw the title of this sermon that there must be some kind of catch. And the truth is — there is. The wine is not really free — it is very expensive wine and it took a very costly sacrifice in order to purchase it — the death of Jesus on the cross. So while the wine is not free, it is free to you. This is why Isaiah 55 says you can buy it without price. Now the wine that I have to share with you is not physical wine that will never really satisfy you, but the blood of the new covenant. The word of God will convey this, and the other Spiritual benefits mentioned (water for refreshment, milk for nourishment, food for sustenance), to all who believe without fail. It will not always be immediate, but it will be done.
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020
- Be Prepared (Matthew 25:1-13) November 8, 2020
- Worst Week Ever (Matthew 4:23-5:12) November 1, 2020
- What Do You Think of the Messiah? (Matthew 22:34-46) October 25, 2020