Psalm 131 is brief and yet profound. We come to the text knowing that there are overwhelming crises in each of our lives and David shows us what he learned to do in response to such crises. And he certainly had more than his share of such things. It is common for us to respond to the big tragedies by asking heavy questions — questions of “what if?” and “why?” David initially did the same. But the king shows us a different way and one that is much more helpful in this Psalm.
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020