Psalm 100 is a psalm for giving thanks for the faithfulness of God to generation after generation. In this farewell series we have been looking at the psalms fitting the themes found in Scripture’s farewell addresses. At the end of this pastoral relationship it is fitting that we give thanks for God’s faithfulness to this church.
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020